What is Porcelain Veneer? How is it done?
Porcelain veneers are usually made with the desire to eliminate aesthetic concerns. With this method, individuals who want to have a better appearance go through an update in their tooth color and overall image.
We can think of the general purpose of dental veneers as an aesthetic update and a better appearance. If you have an aesthetic concern about your appearance, you can benefit from porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneer prices definitely vary according to the institution or doctor you have chosen.
Porcelain Veneer Processes
The prices of porcelain veneers are starting from 200 TL in today’s conditions. It is, of course, important not only to know the price of the veneer but also to know how the process progresses. We can share following details about this process:
Porcelain veneers are more aesthetic than metal veneers.
The process takes two or three sessions.
Metal-backed materials have a longer life than porcelain materials.
The most important process is the laboratory process of the veneer. This is because the dental veneer process takes a shorter time than the creation of the ergonomics of the tooth.
During the laboratory process, it is very important that the teeth are made in accordance with the structure of the mouth and that fine adjustments are maintained carefully. This is a time-consuming process.
Porcelain Veneer Therapy;
* At the beginning of the process, first, your teeth are measured.
* The milling cutting procedure is sent to the lab at the angle where the prosthesis is appropriate.
* You might have to visit your doctor for one more session for accurate measurement.
* The dental veneer process is performed. During this process, it is very important that you avoid things that can damage your teeth. You should not break hard objects with your teeth.
* Starting from this point, it is very important to take good care of your teeth cleaning. You have to brush your teeth twice a day, use mouthwash and dental floss.