Atalya Private Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic was established in 2009 by dentist Sevil Kaderli in Antalya’s Kepez district. Since 2009 we have been serving in Antalya with our two branch offices in Dokuma and Kepez.
As Atalya Private Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic; we follow the latest technologies developed around the world on oral and dental health and use them in our treatments. Our most important values are following and carrying out innovations in the sector as well as quality products, experienced staff and customer satisfaction based on many years.
Our clinics are based on dynamic and experienced physician staff, patient & patient satisfaction and professional & innovative service understanding. Our main features that grant us privilege are; our special personalized service for our patients, appointment scheduling, payment planning, pre- and post-therapy briefings, hygiene and cleanliness, our after therapy attention and closely taking care of our patients’ satisfaction and their comfort.
With its offered services, social projects, seminars and training, Atalya Private Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic will continue to serve as a leading organization in its sector.
The number of patients coming to our country for dental treatment had a great increase in recent years, especially those from European countries. The most important factor for this is patient satisfaction. In addition to this, in Istanbul, Izmir and Antalya, the treatment is combined with holiday.
As Atalya Private Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic, we have successfully completed many of our patients’ treatments, especially coming from European countries, and have made them happy to return and continue to do so. We are working diligently to prepare our services in this regard. Our overseas patients generally prefer us for implant and veneer treatments.
You can review our overseas patients in the ‘Reference Patients’ section of our homepage.
Services we provide to our oversea patients;
1- Transportation and Accommodation
2- A Therapy Plan
3- A Payment Plan
4- All Oral and Dental Health Treatments
5- Post-Treatment Controls and Follow-Ups
For more detailed information, our contact informationcan be found on the‘Contact’ page.
Below you can find the reasons and statistics of Turkey being preferred for health tourism
The main reasons for health tourism are:
1. The lack of high-tech health services and professional human resources in the patients’ country,
2. The wishfor having a holiday with the treatment,
3. Health services being expensive in the patients’ countries,
4. The wishfor getting high-quality health care services,
5. Not wanting anyone in the patients’ country to know about the operation due to any reason (Aesthetic Surgery, Infertility Treatment etc.)
6. The wish for holiday in a country where there is a lot of tourism activities (going to countries with forests, highlands, historical and rich culture), mostly thermal facilities and thermal tourism facilities, while there is limited opportunity for climate and geographical holiday in the patients’ own country.
7. Chronic patients, elderly people and people with disabilities wishing to go to other environments and get treated,
Germany, the Netherlands, France, the Turkish Republics, Austria and the Middle East. 70% came from these countries.
Number of Foreign Patients Coming to Public & Private Hospitals in 2010
Private Hospitals (%92)
Eye, Dental Orthopedics, Cardiology, Oncology, Plastic Surgery and Brain Surgery and 80% have come to these branches. Countries: Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Turkish Republics, Middle East, Belgium and 20% other countries.